Tuesday 5 January 2010

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

Happy New Year!!!

That did go quick!!! New year already and a new start so ASOS is back and the theme this week is

Hearts

Here's my card

I've used some older Magnolia images for my card which I found under a pile of images when I was sorting my craft room out. They've been coloured with promarkers.
(Not a very good pic, seems to be permanantly dark here). The heart paper is by Crate Paper and I've stitched around the edges with a zigzag stitch. The I love you is made on my Cricut and the pin I made up myself with bits from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the image.

Our sponsor this week is Michelle from the pixie cottage . Michelle is giving away a gorgeous stamp , you can see it on the ASOS blog.
All the DT girls have made some gorgeous heart projects this week, truly lovely and we are joined by Debby Yates too this week. Her work is just beautiful.
To find all the details on how to join in with the challenge and see the projects just go over to the ASOS blog here.

13 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh hun this is just too cute love how you ahve layered those images just perfect.
Best Wishes for 2010
Hugs Jacqui x

MarkerGeek said...

This is gorgeous!!

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Shary, they look so cute sat in the window.
Happy New year

Debbie said...

Love this card Shary,the images are so cute,Hugs Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Happy New Year Shary! Your card is gorgeous hun and I love the colours and cutest little scene, Hugs, Nikki x

Rleen said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the design and the sweet images. TFS!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Rleen

Danni said...

Very sweet!!

dolls like us said...

Good job Shar.

Crystal said...

AWWW Shary this is soooo sweet!!! ADORABLE!

Rach said...

a fabulous card hun, gorgeous colouring and detail.x

Angelwood said...

How adorable this is! I love these Magnolia images - perfect for V- day! Wonderful scene and I love the papers! hugs, Angela

Juls said...

this is just so so gorgeous!! I love the image! and the colour combo! Hugs Juls